Monday, January 9, 2012

Time For The Old Winter Coat!

Heeelllllo,
Soo, Madeira has hit cold season.. I pulled out the winter coat and i look like a freak because no one else has a coat as big as mine ha ha.. Irmã Thayer arrived on Tuesday and Irmã Dias left that night.. It blows my mind how fast transfers fly by.. I feel like i just arrived here in Portugal but i am almost half way through my mission.. NOOOOO...
So it has been a rough few weeks with out baptisms.. I was complaining to Irmã Thayer about this yesterday.. Poor thing.. she has to sit and listen to me 24-7.. ha ha I was talking about how i just want to baptize to fulfil my purpose on the mission.. Irmã Thayer is so wise and has had wise companions. One of them was going through the same motions as me and her dad sent her an email saying.. Christs apostles rejected him.. was he a failure? Wicked people crucified Christ.. was he a failure? Joseph Smith was tared and feathered.. was he a failure? and then she went off on a rant about this topic about wonderful people in the gospel who haven´t always seen the success right away but later on we see the blessings of our work.. (my mind is flooding with words but i can seem to type them.. sorry if this doesn´t make any sense) So yesterday we had a chat about how wonderful the mission is, and how this mission is to teach, help others come unto Christ, yes- baptize them but to enjoy the process of the work.. sometimes i get really caught up in baptizing.. with good intentions duh.. it is my purpose, but sometimes i forget to be happy and patient.. So in the end of this rant, i am so grateful to have this opportunity to learn and grow and teach about Christ in this amazing process, i am grateful for every companion i have had thus far.. They have each taught me so much about the gospel and missionary work, with every transfer i change and learn how to be a better instrument in the lords hands.
It is Hannah´s Birthday this week!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you so much and i hope you have a great birthday darling! I got the video of Isla and i looove it.. She is a riot..
I am sorry this email is short.. I am out of time but i love you all and enjoy the pictures! Have a great week! XOXO
Com Amor,
Irmã Boshard



*Posted By The Boshard Family

No comments: