Friday, June 19, 2009

Dieting

So my cute and wonderful friend has told me there are two types of diets. First, a healthy diet and second, an unhealthy diet. I have decided to live a healthy diet. It has been SUPER hard but i am down 12 pounds! Can you believe it? I sure can't.. This dieting experience has lasted me about 3 weeks so far and i have 2 weeks to go. I have realized i don't need to eat out everyday of my life.. it wastes so much money and it makes you fat! ha ha i have bought only fresh fruits, veggies and protein. I have cut out all carbs, sugars, fries, anything deep fried, dairy, soda, ice cream, sushi and pretty much anything else that tastes good. I miss ALL of it but.. i know OCCASIONALLY i can eat all of the bad stuff! There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that you have lost weight and your clothes don't fit you so you have to go buy more.. Well who doesn't love shopping more than me?.. I don't know, but i am pretty excited. Hopefully i can maintain this weight loss and i never want to gain it back. It definitely takes some dedication.. but it's so worth it!

No comments: