Monday, October 29, 2012

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL

WHAT A WEEK!!! Last week, sunday night Irmã Tingey and i recieved a phone call from the office saying that she needed to pack her bags and head up to Braga the next morning, and i was going to be training and needed to stay with the irmãs in Odivelas.. So for the millionth time i went to Odivelas.. I am so blessed to have returned there so many times during my mission.. I got to visit with my recent converts.. Fatima, Isidoro, Avelino, Lourindo.. I got to visit some members too! I don´t know why the lord blesses me with so many tender mercies.. It was so great to see how strong they are in the gospel. Fatima is a counselor in the primary presidency and she is preparing to receive her patriarchal blessing!!!!! The men all have the aaronic priesthood, wear white shirts to church every sunday and they are doing their best to prepare to go to the temple!!!




I was in a tripla with Irmã Baer and Irmã Walton for about 4 days!! All three of us were training so we just worked together in Odivelas until Thursday when we met our new companions.. those girls are incredible. Irmã Walton has blossomed since i first served with her about 8 or 9 months ago.. Irmã Baer is still just a stellar Irmã...



My new companion is Irmã Valdez, she is 24 years old, She is from Texas.. she speaks Spanish fluently and basically speaks Portuguese fluently.. she picked up the language quickly in the MTC.. Irmã Valdez is a blessed soul. She is hilarious and outgoing.. i love it.. she is already contacting people. I love her!



We didn´t get to work much here in Olhão because we arrived her late late late Thursday night.. But the work we did, payed off! We have been working with less actives recently and well.. the men we have been working with came to church.. One of them even brought 3 FRIENDS! It was wonderful.. We have an appointment to teach them this week. Their names are Fatima, Bruna and Paula.. Pray for them :)



I´ve gotta run.. I love you all i hope you are all doing well. Keep reading the general conference talks.. They are so uplifting and just what we need right now! The work is growing.. I am just blown away at how many applicants are ready to serve missions.. 4000... that is HUGE!!!



Okay.. really i have to run.. Love you love you love you... XOXO



Beijos



Com amor,



Irmã Boshard

No comments: