Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bucket List

I have been thinking for a while that life is too short! I have been thinking of all the things i want to do before i die. So here ya go!

1. Travel the world. Like Europe, ah i would love to go to Paris, Rome, London, Ireland, Greece, Spain.. and a lot more places.

2. I want to graduate from college, but i am not sure what i want to major in.

3. I want to get married to the most wonderful man in the Salt Lake Temple.

4. I want to have the cutest kids in the entire world.

5. I would like to experience life on my own. I rely so much on my parents, and i probably need to move out to learn some things on my own.

6. I would like to try jumping out of an air plane.

7. Bungee jumping is a must.

8. Road trip with some CRAZY friends.

9. Shave my head! HA HA just kidding but wouldn't that be weird to have NO hair!

10. I would like to do a service project in Africa. There are so many lives i would love to make an impact on.

11. I definitely want to go to London for the 2012 Olympics.

12. Have dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

13. I want to give back to my parents all that they have given me. They are the most wonderful people in the world!

14. Eat all the food i want and NEVER gain weight!

15. Try para sailing.

16. Hike Everest... or at least go see it.

17. I want to live on the beach.. or have a beach house on the beach front.

18. Scuba diving in Borneo.

19. Living in New York City would the most amazing thing EVER!

20. I want my closet to be filled with clothes from Anthropologie.

21. I want to date someone with an accent. They are so freaking sexy.

22. I want to discover if the lochness monster is real.

23. I need to invent a diet by eating donuts. Wouldn't that be amazing!

24. I don't ever want to be in debt.

25. My sister Drew gave me a great idea. We want to spend one night in the Lincon bedroom at the white house.

26. I want to be on Ghost Hunters International. It would be so scary but such a thrill.

27. Be a contestant on Amazing Race. Then i could travel all over!

28. Travel in a space ship.

29. I would love to train for a marathon.

30. I think it would be amazing if i was on an urban hostage rescue training mission.

31. You know that movie Twister?.. I would get such a thrill out of chasing a tornado with a storm chaser.

32. Ride a gondola in Venice

33. Try fencing.

34. Visit The Louvre in Paris, France.

35. I would love to do Yoga everyday.

That's all I've got so far. I know there is so much to do in this life time and times are going to get tough but it's all good. If we set our mind to it we can accomplish anything!

No comments: