Monday, October 6, 2008

What a great weekend

This weekend couldn't have been better! General conference was on... what a blessing! There is nothing better than to just wake up, roll out of bed in your jamies and watch conference! I went to the corn maze with my two besties!!! That was so much fun! I saw Nights in Rodanthe with my mom! What a sad but a great movie! I hope you all see it! It is worth it! I also saw Nick and Nora's infinite playlist! That was cute.. it was pretty funny.. It wasn't what i expected at all... AND... I found out i am going to another U game next Saturday! Best day of my life!




1 comment:

Sara said...

Hello there! I am so glad that i found out you have a blog! You are so cute and funny! I am excited to check out your blog now so that I can see what you are up to! Love the cute pics of you and your fam- tell everyone hello for me!