Thursday, October 16, 2008

Speechless

So, One of my best friends got a tattoo a week ago today. Umm... her parents weren't too happy about it. Our Teacher in class today made comments throughout class about it and said he was going to use her as an example of a bad investment. She pays to get the tat and then she pays ten times the money to have it removed. It was a lot of mulah and now her parents are making her remove the tattoo. It is going to cost close to $1,000. AHH! I am sure it will be painful and sad because of all the money that has gone down the drain. My heart goes out to you my dear! I hope your foot will be okay and your dad isn't going to douse the tat in gasoline and burn it! ha ha that is something my parents would say!

1 comment:

McKall said...

Whoever this girl is I feel pretty bad about that because that is a ton of money! Love you girl and your blog is darling!