Saturday, October 4, 2008

Update

Well, I thought I would give you an update on my AWESOME family! Drew and Tanner were recently married this year in May... Time flies! They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and had a gorgeous "garden party" not a reception.. It was in Tanner's parents GORGEOUS backyard! It was a beautiful day and my sister was incredibly beautiful!

Boomer my 13 year old brother.. (Its crazy how big he is getting) started 7th grade and he loves it! He has all the cute girls chasing him and they call our house all the time! They want to be his girlfriend.. He is too young!!!! ha ha but they all love the chase. What else would you do as a kid in middle school!

Hannah who is almost 12, is in 6th grade! I remember the first day of 6th grade.. Like it was yesterday! Ahhh... she has the boys chasing her too! She is beautiful and smart, with the best personality! She makes me laugh.. So does Boomer! If you get them together they are a crack up!

Roxy my gorgeous mom, is still working for Jetblue Airways. She loves it so much! She still gets to work from home which is great for Boomer and Hannah! Mom is busy and is always taking care others! I love her!

Rob the coolest dad ever, is still working on the radio! He is so great at it! He was called as the bishop of our ward about a 1 year and 6 months ago! The ward loves him and he is the greatest bishop anyone could have! His sense of humor is all we need during sacrament! ha ha

That just sums up a tiny bit of this year.. I can't believe how the time has flown by! Here are some pictures from Drew and Tanner's wedding!

This is Hannah, Me, our dear friend Mattie Tate and Drew's Niece Lexi




Drew and Tanner as they were coming out of the temple









Tanner, Drew, mom and dad









Hannah, Drew and me



Hannah and Boomer as we were waiting for Drew and Tanner to come out!









Drew and my mom at her Garden Party.. It was incredible!

No comments: