Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hi there my wonderful family!!!

I love you all so much! thank you for your letters and emails. The MTC is still grand. I love it here! I leave one week from today!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! Can you believe it?! I can't. I have major butterflies when i think of leaving this place. I got my travel plans on friday.. Wanna know where i am flying?? On Tuesday morning the 19th i am leaving the MTC at 5am and leaving the SLC airport at 8:30am. I will try to call you at SLC in the morning if i have time. From SLC i am flying to Atlanta, Georgia... then..... PARIS!!! In Paris i will have a 3 hour layover and that might be where i call you. It will be like 11pm so answer the phone if i call :)

Sorry for the random message on our answering machine about me going to physical therapy. I had no idea i would have to call and tell you. My knee pain is not severe i am just paranoid and my companions and branch presidency made me go to the health clinic. There a doctor sent me to an orthopedic to have my knee looked at. He said i need to ice it twice a day, elevate and wein off the naproxen. Yesterday i went to physical therapy for about an hour and i should be good to go by next week.

Isla's bday is tomorrow!!!! OH MY!!! Wish her a happy birthday for me and give her a million kisses. What are you all going to do? Family party at the park? Send me pics too!

This last week was hard on our district. Elder Williams went home early. It was good for him because he has things he needs to take care of. My heart breaks for him and his family, but i know Heavenly Father has a plan for him and will help him get back to where he needs to be. someone from the branch presidency came tto talk to us and tell us to stay close to heavenly father. Satan takes this opportunity to make you re-evaluate why you're here. He is truly a master at pushing our buttons, but with the power of prayer and the scriptures i am doing just fine. I am truly grateful to be here. I can't imagine being anywhere else. I feel no where near ready to be speaking in Portugal but the blessings of being a missionary are never ending. I will be just fine with the language in time. I need to just have more faith and rely on the holy ghost so i can stop feeling so nervous.

Thank you mom for sending me Lauren's information! I have been thinking i so badly need to write her! I hope she is doing well and please send her my emails. If you can- will you send me hers too?? I am so grateful for all of you. I am thankful for your love and support. You mean the world to me and i truly appreciate you more and more as the days pass. It wasn't until i actually moved out and lost daily contact with you all. I sorry that i ever took you for granted! I am so blessed to have you as my eternal family. That is the one thing i constantly bear my testimony of here in English and Portuguese. It is so important to me and i know this central to God's plan.

Keep doing what is right. Make the right decision. I never want to lose the feeling i have as a missionary. I want to stay like this forever. What will i ever be like when i get home?? ha ha definitely not the same person.. But in a good way :)

Whitney's wedding is coming up soon. Take pictures for me and congratulate her for me. I am so happy for her.

Since i leave so early next Tuesday i don't think i will be able to email you until i am in Portugal. So- don't be alarmed.. However- you will get a phone call from me!! I can't wait to talk to you and hear your voices.

How is Boomer's driving skills? Is he so happy to be 16? Who is his first date? Tell me details!!

I've gotta go.. Time is up.. Take care my dear family!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Love Always,

Irma Boshard


*Posted By The Boshard Family

No comments: