Monday, February 22, 2010

Serial Killers are Freaking Creeps

My oh my. I cannot believe i chose the topic "Serial Killers" for my research paper. As i have been looking up info about Ted Bundy, i have been more paranoid about where i go alone and who is surrounding me. It's quite sad. Did you know 85% of the worlds serial killers are located in America? SICK! Most serial killers suffer from Antisocial Personality Disorder. APD is a chronic mental illness in which your ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are dysfunctional. You don't know right from wrong. Violate the law, and land yourself in frequent trouble. (mayoclinic.com)
Ted Bundy is one of the most famous serial killers in America. He was a dashing young man and would lure woman to his car, then beat them and do all sorts of nasty stuff i can't even comprehend. Sometimes he would pretend he was a police officer or a fireman. He would even pretend to wear a sling and ask girl to carry his books at school. Then he would get them in his car and that was the last they were ever seen.
Yesterday i was at my friend Lexi's house, and she told me her mom went on a date with Ted Bundy!!!!! FREAKY. She didn't even know it was Ted Bundy at the time. He just was flirting with her at work one day and she left with him. They went to the Great Salt Lake alone. Some how she managed to get away and is still alive. She wrote a book about it and all i can say, is there are angels watching over her. He was a sick man and would do anything for a kill. He murdered over 30 woman. Ugh, my heart feels sick and i cannot imagine what those poor families went through. I've got a lot of info, so i am hoping this paper goes well.. We'll see.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Girl, I don't know why or how, buy my sister has really crazy stories about Ted Bundy if you ever want to hear them. Good luck with your research paper -- it sounds morbid.

P.S. Just so you know, the word verification that I'm about to type in is "creeph"....no lie. :)