Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh Goll!!!

I have the weirdest psychology teacher ever!!! Today in class he was making fun of white boys that like to rap! ha ha i am not gonna lie, it is hysterical but i am pretty sure kids in my class are offended. He made fun of a girl wearing Abercrombie and said something about sluts shopping there... she hasn't worn Abercrombie since. ha ha I wouldn't either!! He is one of a kind and i have never met someone like him. He makes fun of the kids that do drugs, smoke pot, get high. We barely have time to learn.. but oh well the class is entertaining. He has OCD about everything; the temperatures in the room, or the string that hangs from the white board! I honestly didn't learn anything today! ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I give you the letter N, The Rules: you have to list ten things you love that begin with that letter. have fun!!