Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Letter N

Ashlee Barrett gave me the letter N to list my top ten favorite things that start with N...

1. Nail Polish... I paint my nails at least once a week. Maybe two times a week! I would go crazy with out it!

2. New Clothes... I am addicted to shopping! It's a horrible habit! I always have something new!

3. Nectar... Best snack ever!

4. Neon Colors... I love anything vibrant or something no one else has!

5. Nissan... I love my Nissan Xterra! Ah it is so cute!

6. Newport Beach, California... My all time favorite place to vacation! I miss it there! Oh the beach and the warm sand!

7. Nike... Best shoes and work out clothes ever!

8. Nature... I love being outside and going on hikes or doing something in the mountains!

9. Night time... I like it when it is dark, more than day time! It's the night life when things happen!

10. Norway... Somewhere I have never been but I would love to go!

That was harder that I thought! This seriously took me FOREVER to figure out, but it'll tell you some things I like that start with the letter N!!

No comments: