Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DAY TRIPPIN TO LAGOS

Monday November 19, 2012

Hey!!! I can´t write you all back right now and it is possible that i won´t be able to write you until next Monday because WE ARE GOING TO LAGOS FOR PDAY!!!!! president Fluckiger gave us permission to leave our area with our district and a member to visit the Algarve.. I love you all and i hope you are well. Thanks for the emails.. I am happy, healthy and loving the work.. this week i had an interview with President Fluckiger and i love that man with all my heart. I love sister Fluckiger too. President and i just cried together as we talked about the progress and miracles we´ve seen in Olhão. Pray for him.. He is working super hard out here!

Love you all. Take care.   XOXO Beijos.   Com amor,  Irmã Boshard



No comments: