Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1 WEEK!!!!

Update: We didn't make it to all the temples in Utah. Whomp whomp. However, we tried. I guess. ha ha

Anyway, I enter the MTC in one week! It's insane. Time went by so slowly the last 4 and a half months, now i feel like i don't have enough time to get out the door. I am almost packed and ready to head out the door. I feel great! I can't wait to become a missionary! I never thought I would be a missionary, but the Lord works in his mysterious ways and well, now i'm going! Write me if you have a second! I would love to hear from you.

I can't wait to see you all in 18 months!! XOXO

1 comment:

inkley boys said...

Oh I'm going to be checking this blog every week for an update on you! I know you wont get my comments but I'm going to post ones to you anyway!!! I love you so much I pray that this will be an experience of a life time.