Friday, September 18, 2009

The leaves are finally changing

I was up in Park City a few weeks ago, and i cannot even begin to explain how excited i am for this fall weather. I am too excited for the month of October because i LOVE Halloween. Can you tell? ha ha i already have a Halloween background. Oh and, this is the creepiest time to go walk through cemeteries. There is a cemetery in Park City right by the Alpine Slide, and the latest burial there was in the 1800's and early 1900's... Oh it gives me the chills thinking about it. One night while we were in Park City, my cousins and i decided to walk through the cemetery. They were telling us about this shed at the top of the cemetery that has a book of all the people that were buried there and how they died and where they are from. I have never felt so uneasy in my life!!!! As soon i walked through the gate, into the cemetery i had a pit in my stomach the whole time and i seriously felt like i was being watched. If you are up in Park City go to this cemetery.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

AHHH! That freaks me out just reading this. Holy crud, you are brave! I cannot go to cemetaries, I'm a serious wimp when it comes to anything about the dead, spirits and all that stuff...ahhh...anxiety!!

Fall is my favorite season of the year - LOVE IT!!

McKall said...

I too am wayyyyy excited for fall! I love October, maybe that means we should hang out? Actually no maybe's. We're hanging out!! I miss you Kenz! Love you