Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I got all of my Christmas shopping done in one day!!!!! It was so nice, but my arms are still sore from carrying all the bags! ha ha ha I went to Gateway and it wasn't as crazy busy as i thought it would be! Now, on Saturday that was a different story! IT WAS INSANELY CROWDED! I was going crazy just trying to find a parking spot! But i was in and out! It was my fault to wait until the last minute! So, Morgan (my bff) and i could hardly stand to wait until Christmas.. so we exchanged our gifts on Friday! ha ha She got me the Dolce and Gabbana perfume with the lotion and THE cutest top from anthropology! I LOVE IT! Then i got her a super cute dress from Urban Outfitters.. Ahh i should have purchased one for myself! ha ha i can always go back!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: